First Blog Post!


Hi there people of the internet!

I'm not entirely sure how to start this whole blogging thing, but I figured for a first post it's probably best to introduce myself and say what I'm doing here right?

I'm Lizzy, a 22 year old girl originally from Northern California who now lives in the Columbus, Ohio area. As much as I get questions from people who have lived in Ohio all their lives on why Ohio I honestly love it to death and there might be posts on that love here.

This is me! I make weird faces.
To be honest, I have no real mission statement or goal for this blog. I have a pile of subscription boxes at home in Ohio waiting for me to come back from Alabama and review them and I'd love to have posts of that nature on here, but there will probably also be a mishmash of things like my personal opinion, thoughts on living with fibromyalgia and CFIDS, pictures of my cats, and recipes.

Cat One - Dean Winkittenchester

Cat Two - Sam Winkittenchester

It'll be off to a slow start because I'm currently staying in Alabama with friends through mid July and lack a real camera but eventually I will (hopefully) have a blog that gets posted to and all that stuff. In the meantime, have this video of the kitten I'm taking home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures In Sewing: Making My First Tote Bag!

A Family History In Recipes

Thrift Shop By Macklemore Plays Gently In The Background : A Thrift Haul + Thrift Shopping Tips