Wet N Wild Fall 2014 Five Pan Palettes in Smoke and Melrose, and Angels in Aubergine

So I saw these at the store a few weeks ago, on my birthday actually so September 4th if we wanna get specific. I had heard nothing about them yet at the time but I noticed they were limited edition and it was my birthday so I had to snap them up. Right? Right.

I'm so glad I went with my gut at the time because they're both lovely. Both quints have a mixture of mattes and shimmers and are as buttery and smooth as you'd expect from any of the wet n wild trios or 8 pans. Now onto more pictures and swatches!

Smoke And Melrose
I've heard that Smoke and Melrose has dupes of Naked 3 but seeing as I don't have Naked 3 I can't say for sure on that. I can say it's pretty as hell though. It's my favorite of the two I bought and swatches beautifully.
From left to right: Crease, Eyelid, Definer, Browbone, and Base
Crease
Eyelid
Definer
Browbone




Base

Angels in Aubergine might not be my favorite of the two but it's still incredibly gorgeous. I love that there's a really good drugstore matte in this one and that red definer color is absolutely perfect. The browbone color is a little bit hard to get much pigmentation on, but with a little bit of building it up it's a great color.
From left to right: Base, Browbone, Definer, Eyelid and Crease

Base

Browbone
Definer
Eyelid
Crease

And that's it for swatches! These retail for about 3.99 and I found mine at Giant Eagle though they can be hard to find. I encourage anyone who runs across these to totally pick up at least a couple of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures In Sewing: Making My First Tote Bag!

Thrift Shop By Macklemore Plays Gently In The Background : A Thrift Haul + Thrift Shopping Tips

Super Fudgy Dairy Free Brownies