Would You Rather? Tag!


    I have all kinds of makeup to take pictures of and review and all that good stuff but my motivation to actually take pictures of it all has been extremely lacking. So instead I’ve found a tag that looks fun to do. I, of course, have not been tagged by anyone to do it but it’s the internet so we do what we want right? Without further ado, here is my answers to the Would You Rather? tag!



1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses for sure. I can’t imagine how much it’d cost to replace my eyeshadows since I’m a huge eyeshadow junkie. It’s my favorite product over anything else, honestly and even though I’ve tried to purge some lately I’ve got a way bigger collection than is probably excusable for someone who only just recently decided to embark on this beauty blogging thing.

2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it off! Hair grows back and I’ve had my hair almost every length by now so it’s not too frightening to think about having it short again.

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink. I love coral but I tend to be drawn to pink blushes a little more.

4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup. Absolutely makeup. Though if I could I’d spend it on both.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. It’d be a lot easier and they have some pretty lip appropriate eyeliner colors out there. Plus if they didn’t I’m not too scared of rocking that black lip.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I love MAC products but for the variety that it provides I definitely have to go with Sephora. I’d sacrifice MAC to be able to get makeup from multiple brands.

7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color. I hate to admit it but there’s definitely been times when I’ve left the house with no lipstick on but a full eye look done. I NEED MAH SHADOWS.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Ooooh either way this sounds absolutely miserable. But probably winter clothes in summer.

9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark nails. I love bright colorful things but dark nails seem like they’d go best with everything.

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip color or favorite eye product?
Favorite lip color! My favorite eye product is my LORAC Pro Palette and I couldn’t ever give that up. It's my precious (imagine a Gollum voice here).

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
A ponytail, though my hair isn’t quite long enough for a proper messy bun yet so I’m kinda resigned to just a ponytail already.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never be able to paint my nails again. I can’t wear nail polish most of the time for my job anyways, so it’s not too big of a sacrifice. Lipgloss, however, is something I’m a pretty big fan of.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Neither! Though if forced I guess sharpie them in? I think I’d look absolutely TERRIBLE without eyebrows!

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
This feels an awful lot like number 12! I’ll have to say nail polish again. I’ve got a ton of it going unused currently due to work so maybe if I had no ability to paint my nails anymore it’d just poof and I wouldn’t feel guilty for not being able to use it anymore :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures In Sewing: Making My First Tote Bag!

A Family History In Recipes

Thrift Shop By Macklemore Plays Gently In The Background : A Thrift Haul + Thrift Shopping Tips